A weekend tour to Paris (Sat: Paris, Sun: Brussels)! We leave previous evening, check-in late night and after a good rest and breakfast start our Paris tour fully fresh for the weekend. Do join in and let us have a fun filled Indian excursion in a tourist bus.
Package: Transport and sightseeing + accommodation with breakfast + tour leader
Additional options: Indian food, top of Eiffel Tower by lift, boat ride, Little Europe in Brussels
Mode of transport: Luxury bus with pushback seats.
Tour Start/End: Usually starts Friday evening and ends Monday morning. For exact ‘Tour Start Dates’ please click the dropdown…
…..Food: Indian dinner possible on all days.
Plan / Itinerary:
- Day 1, ( ):
- 13:25 – pick-up from Den Haag Centraal (Princessegracht 4, Den Haag)
- 14:10 – pick-up from Schiphol airport (route 300 city bus stop)
- 14:30 – pick-up from Amstelveen (outside bus station, near Cobra museum)
- 14:55 – pick-up Breukelen train station (just outside, windmill side)
- 16:45 – pickup at Eindhoven (opp Flix busstop; passport will be checked before leaving)
- 15:00 – pickup (only) at Dusseldorf Hbf, Germany (Flixbus stop) (excluding July and August tours)
- Drive towards Paris
- 23:55 – check-into IBIS Hotel near Paris Airport (or similar/nearby). We stay here for 2 nights
- Additional options for Day 1: Indian dinner
- Day 2, ( ):
- After breakfast visit Paris: Visit Sacre Coer and Eiffel tower. Go for a boat ride on river Siene.
- Additionally, drive past major land marks of Paris like Opera house, Louvre museum, Arc de Triumph, Invalides, Champs Elysse, Place de la Concorde, Trocadero, Notre Dame etc with brief stops where possible (depending on traffic conditions; usually we get to make stops at 2 of these points).
- evening – Dinner, Paris light tour (by bus, includes Eiffel tower at night) and (late) return to hotel
- Additional options: boat ride, Lift up the Eiffel Tower, Indian dinner.
- Day 3, ( ):
- morning: drive to Brussels.
- afternoon: visit Grand Place, Automium, mini Europe (additional option)
- 20:15 – Eindhoven (Dusseldorf folks can take a train/Filxbus/IC bus from here)
- 21:40 – Arrival, Breukelen train station
- 22:00 – Arrival, Amstelveen
- 22:30 – Arrival, Schiphol
- 23:00 – Arrival Den Haag
Costs & Terms
Pricing based on 2 adults occupancy per room* :
|….For each…||individual cost|
|Adult (13yrs+)1||€ 199|
|Next generation (6yrs to 12.9yrs)2||€ 149|
|Kids (3 to 5.9yrs)2 3||€ 125|
|Infants (0 to 2.9yrs)2 3||€ 99|
|1 – max 1 child per adult at child fare (additional children can pay adult fare and join in)
2 – Rate when accompanied by an adult
3 – when using existing bedding in a double/twin room
*If alone, see points 6 and 7 in FAQ.
- Step 1 – book the base package (transport + sightseeing + accommodation with breakfast).
- Step 2 – 5 days before the tour, we will coordinate with you for the additional options and also send detailed pickup point information
- Important – Make sure each travelers’ passport is valid at least till end of this tour and so also Residence Permit (where applicable). Passport is mandatory to carry. Netherlands Residence Permit is not a valid travel document outside Netherlands.
- The rates are based on 2 persons (+ their kids) per hotel room basis. If you want single rooms or wish more than 2 beds/occupancy, please contact email@example.com. Kids above 6yrs get an extra (sofa)bed.
- Cancellation (cut off time is midnight CET):
- Till 4 weeks before travel start date: 15€ per cancellation request
- Till 2 weeks before travel start date: 50% refund
- 1 week before travel start date: refund is not possible
- Seat confirmation is subject to availability of seats. Confirmation mail is usually sent in 15 minutes. If not done in 24 hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/Whatsapp Skanda Travels at (0031) 655 456 091.
- When you are a group of 3 people, all seats may not be possible in a single row in the 2+2 seats bus (the 3rd seat may be in 1 row in front or 1 row behind).
- Skanda Travels will not be responsible for accidents/medical treatments. It is recommended to have your own travel insurance.
- When the registrations are too few to conduct a tour, the tour will be rescheduled to a later date. You can opt for a full refund if you wish. In case of cancellation we will let you know latest by 5 days before the tour date.
- Seating is usually done in the order of booking confirmation. If you need front/middle seats only, they you have the possibility to book them by paying a premium of 20€ per seat. Please contact Skanda Travels for this option.
- What are the other costs I need to keep in mind?
- Ans: The following are the approximate optional costs depending on what you want to do: Eiffel Tower – € 25, Boat ride – € 12, mini Europe – €15 . For food you can consider about €75 in total.
- Are the tickets to the attractions reserved ahead or do we need to buy on arrival?
- Ans: Skanda Travels will reserve the tickets in advance for the group. However in Paris it is not possible to make confirmed advance group reservations and so it could happen that the group has to stand in the regular line. Once your seat reservation is complete, Skanda Travels will communicate with you on how this will be arranged.
- Are food arrangements also made?
- Ans: Breakfast (Continental) at the hotel is already included it the price. For lunch there will be a break and the tour leader will brief you the options where you can help yourself. Indian dinner will be arranged on most days and you can opt for it. If you do not want to opt for it, you will have other options nearby. Once your reservation is complete, Skanda Travels will communicate with you on how this will be arranged.
- Is there possibility for vegetarian food in this trip?
- Ans: Yes. Throughout the tour you have possibility for veg food (Indian in most places). Usually about 50% of the travelers are vegetarians!
- I want to send my parents only. Will there be someone to guide them?
- Ans: The tour leader will accompany the group to all attractions in the tour itinerary. As long as they are physically fit for mild walks to attractions and also disneyland, it is not a problem. Please note that this is a city tour and so the bus will not go to the door step of the attractions. There will be walking necessary.
- Will I get a seat for my child in the bus?
- Ans: Yes. It is also required by law that everyone should have their own seat irrespective of the age
- Can I bring baby stroller?
- Ans: Yes.
- I’m coming alone. Will I have to share my hotel room with another person?
- Ans: You have an option either ways. If you do not want to share you need to mention upfront in the email and it will cost €90 extra.
- I’m alone. I don’t mind a same gender roommate, but not otherwise.
- Ans: Pls mention this in your email and we will make sure you are either alone or with same gender roommate. You need not pay the extra €90.
- We are a group of 3 friends. Is it possible that we share the same room with an extra bed in the room?
- Ans: This depends on availability of triple rooms. Mention this at the time of reservation by email to email@example.com so that arrangements can be checked. Please note that the extra bed may not be comfortable for an adult and so this arrangement is not recommended by Skanda Travels.
- What are the departure points?
- Ans: Near the bus/train station.
- What is the group like?
- Ans: It is expected to be a largely Indians – singles, couples, families and elder parents.
- Can I bring along a non-Indian?
- Ans: You may, but please do set their expectation that the crowd is primarily Indian – the languages, movies, chit chatting could all be in a different language than they can understand!
Step 1: Fill the form below and click ‘Check Availabilty’ button.
Step 2 (when seats are available):
- If you have Netherlands bank account, you can pay via Ideal.
- If not, in couple of minutes you will get an email our bank details for payment. (Skanda Travels account number: NL23 ABNA 0572 7560 46 (ABN AMRO), BIC – ABNANL2A).