- This form has the optional sightseeing points entry costs and the food arrangements. For the points you pay, Skanda Travels tour leader will make advance reservation and buy the tickets for you at these places. Except where specified, you do not have to stand in the ticket line.
- Please enter the quantity you need for your family and submit the form.
- Please transfer the amount to the account of Skanda Travels B.V, IBAN – NL23 ABNA 0572 7560 46; BIC – ABNANL2A
- Except food requests, if for some reason you decide not to take up an activity at the spot, the unused amount will be refunded within 2 days after completion of the tour. Make sure the tour leader has noted your withdrawal correctly and you have notified before purchasing the ticket
- Kids below certain age can often eat for free when their parents eat buffet at the restaurants. But since number of seats provided is only for paid members, it might be required to manage the unpaid child on parents lap. When you need a seat for your child, you can pay the price for older children and join in.
- Jungfrau: Jungfrau is Europe’s highest point by train. The train chugs its way on the mountains and tunnels. An amazing engineering and breath taking scenary on the way. Once you reach the top there are 9 attraction points (well marked), food options (also Indian), choclate, watch shops.
- Plan: Our bus will drop you at Interlaken Ost train station so that you can take 11:35 train from Interlaken Ost to Jungfraujoch. It takes 2 hrs to go up. After spending 3 hrs there at Jungfrau, take return train that starts at 16:40 from Jungfraujoch to Grindelwald. You will catch our tour bus at 18.25 at Grindelwald.
- Cost: Round trip costs 200 per adult (you pay yourself). Tickets can be bought on the spot or online at https://www.sbb.ch/en/home.html (Note: by default, the website chooses ‘Half rate card’. You need to change it to ‘no discount’ option). When you buy online with reservation, advantage is that you have confirmed seats. Disadvantage is, you dont know the weather. May thru August we recommend reservation.
- Note: In case you miss the return train and get delayed in arrival back to Grindelwald (the evening pickup point), you may have to manage your own transport back to hotel. When you have a reservation you do not have this risk.
- Further instructions: Tour leader will give further instructions on board the bus
- Skanda Travels opinion: Must go when the weather is clear!!