Starting 23-Sep: 3 days tour to Brussels and Paris. Includes Eiffel Tower view at night. Mostly Indian tour group with Indian food possibility on most days.
Package: Transport and sightseeing + accommodation with breakfast + tour leader
Add-on options: Indian food, Eiffel Tower by lift, boat ride, Mini Europe
Mode of transport: Luxury bus with pushback seats.
Tour Start/End: For tour start dates please click the dropdown…
…..Food: Possibility for Indian lunch and dinner.
Plan / Itinerary:
- Day 1, ( ):
- 08:00 – pick-up from Den Haag Centraal
- 08:40 – pick-up from Schiphol airport (route 300 city bus stop)
- 09:00 – pick-up from Amstelveen (outside bus station, near Cobra museum)
- 09:20 – pick-up Breukelen train station (just outside, windmill side)
- 10:30 – pickup at Eindhoven (opp Flix busstop; passport & vaccination record will be checked here)
- 13:30 – lunch break
- 17:30 – Arrive at Paris. Visit Sacre Coer and then break for dinner at Indian street (add-on)
- 21:55 – check-into IBIS Hotel near Paris Airport (or similar/nearby). We stay here for 2 nights
- Add-on options: Indian lunch and/or dinner.
- Day 2, ( ):
- After breakfast visit Paris: Visit Eiffel tower. Go for a boat ride on river Siene.
- Additionally, drive past major land marks of Paris like Opera house, Louvre museum, Arc de Triumph, Invalides, Champs Elysse, Place de la Concorde, Trocadero etc with brief stops where possible (depending on traffic conditions; usually we get to make stops at 2 of these points).
- evening – Dinner, Paris light tour (by bus, includes Eiffel tower at night) and (late) return to hotel
- Additional options: boat ride, Lift up the Eiffel Tower, Indian lunch and/or dinner.
- Day 3, ( ):
- 9:00: Checkout and drive to Brussels.
- afternoon: – Visit Grand Place and Mini Europe
- 18:45 – Departure to Netherlands
- 20:15 – Arrival, Eindhoven
- 21:25 – Arrival, Breukelen train station
- 21:45 – Arrival, Amstelveen
- 22:05 – Arrival, Schiphol
- 22:45 – Arrival Den Haag
- Add-on options: Mini Europe, Indian lunch and/or dinner
Costs & Terms
Pricing based on 2 adults occupancy per room* :
|….For each…||till 23-June||from 24-June|
|Next generation (6yrs to 11.9yrs)2||€195||€195|
|Kids (3 to 5.9yrs)2 3||€149||€149|
|Infants (0 to 2.9yrs)2 3||€115||€115|
|1 – max 1 child per adult at child fare (additional children can pay adult fare and join in)
2 – Rate when accompanied by an adult
3 – when using existing bedding in a double/twin room
*If alone, see points 8 and 9 in FAQ.
- Step 1 – book the base package (transport + sightseeing + accommodation with breakfast).
- Step 2 – 5 days before the tour, we will coordinate with you for the additional options and also send detailed pickup point information
- Important – Make sure each travelers’ passport is valid at least till end of this tour and so also Visa/Residence Permit (where applicable). Passport is mandatory to carry. Netherlands Residence Permit is not a valid travel document outside Netherlands.
- The rates are based on 2 persons (+ their kids) per hotel room basis. If you want single rooms or wish more than 2 beds/occupancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kids above 6yrs get an extra (sofa)bed.
- Cancellation (cut off time is midnight CET):
- Till 4 weeks before travel start date: 15€ per cancellation request
- Till 2 weeks before travel start date: 50% refund
- 1 week before travel start date: refund is not possible
- Seat confirmation is subject to availability of seats. Confirmation mail is usually sent in 15 minutes. If not done in 24 hours, please send an email to email@example.com or call/Whatsapp Skanda Travels at (0031) 655 456 091.
- When you are a group of 3 people, all seats may not be possible in a single row in the 2+2 seats bus (the 3rd seat may be in 1 row in front or 1 row behind).
- When the registrations are too few to conduct a tour, the tour will be rescheduled to a later date. You can opt for a full refund if you wish. In case of cancellation we will let you know latest by 5 days before the tour date.
- Seating is usually done in the order of booking confirmation. If you need front/middle seats only, they you have the possibility to book them by paying a premium of 15€ per seat. Please contact Skanda Travels for this option.
- What are the other costs I need to keep in mind?
- Ans: Please click the costs & terms tab and scroll down for the add-on options for this tour.
- Are the tickets to the attractions reserved ahead or do we need to buy on arrival?
- Ans: Skanda Travels will reserve the tickets in advance for the group. However in Paris it is not always possible to make confirmed advance group reservations and so it could happen that the group has to stand in the regular line. Once your seat reservation is complete, Skanda Travels will communicate with you on how this will be arranged.
- Are food arrangements also made?
- Ans: Breakfast (Continental) at the hotel is already included it the price. For lunch there will be a break and the tour leader will brief you the options where you can help yourself. Indian dinner will be arranged on most days and you can opt for it. If you do not want to opt for it, you will have other options nearby. Once your reservation is complete, Skanda Travels will communicate with you on how this will be arranged.
- Is there possibility for vegetarian food in this trip?
- Ans: Yes. Throughout the tour you have possibility for veg food (Indian in most places). Usually about 50% of the travelers are vegetarians!
- I want to send my parents only. Will there be someone to guide them?
- Ans: The tour leader will accompany the group to all attractions in the tour itinerary. As long as they are physically fit for mild walks to attractions, it is not a problem. Please note that this is a city tour and so the bus will not go to the door step of the attractions. Ability to walk upto 500mts is required.
- Will I get a seat for my child in the bus?
- Ans: Yes. It is also required by law that everyone should have their own seat irrespective of the age
- Can I bring baby stroller?
- Ans: Yes.
- I’m coming alone. Will I have to share my hotel room with another person?
- Ans: You have an option either ways. If you do not want to share you need to mention upfront in the email and it will cost €60 extra.
- I’m alone. I don’t mind sharing with a (same gender) roommate, but not otherwise.
- Ans: We will make sure you are either alone or with same gender roommate. You pay only €30 extra. We have to charge this because we often do not find a roommate.
- We are a group of 3 friends. Is it possible that we share the same room with an extra bed in the room?
- Ans: This depends on availability of triple rooms. Mention this at the time of reservation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be checked. Please note that the extra bed may not be comfortable for an adult and so this arrangement is not recommended by Skanda Travels.
- What are the departure points?
- Ans: Near the bus/train station.
- What is the group like?
- Ans: It is expected to be a largely Indians – singles, couples, families and elder parents.
- Can I bring along a non-Indian?
- Ans: You may, but please do set their expectation that the crowd is primarily Indian – the languages, movies, chit chatting could all be in a different language than they can understand!
Step 1: Fill the form below and click ‘Check Availabilty’ button.
Step 2 (when seats are available):
- If you have Netherlands bank account, you can pay via Ideal.
- If not, you will get an email with our bank details for payment. (Skanda Travels account number: NL23 ABNA 0572 7560 46, BIC – ABNANL2A).