16-Dec: A weekend tour to Paris with/without Disney. Includes Paris by day and Eiffel tower view at night. Do join in and let us have a fun filled Indian excursion in a tourist bus.
Package: Transport and sightseeing + accommodation with breakfast + tour leader
Add-on options: Indian food, top of Eiffel Tower by lift, boat ride, Disneyland
Mode of transport: Luxury bus with pushback seats.
Tour Start/End: Please click the dropdown…
…..Food: Indian dinner possible on all days.
Plan / Itinerary:
- Day 1, ( ):
- 21:00 – pick-up from Den Haag Centraal
- 21:35 – pick-up from Schiphol airport (route 300 city bus stop)
- 21:55 – pick-up from Amstelveen (outside bus station, near Cobra museum)
- 22:25 – pick-up Breukelen train station (just outside, windmill side)
- 23:30 – pickup at Eindhoven (opp Flix busstop; passport will be checked here)
- Overnight drive to Paris with 2 toilet breaks
- Day 2, ( ):
- 07:00 1.5hrs break for freshen-up and breakfast (at your own cost)
- 09:00 Visit Eiffel tower (go up the tower).
- After lunch, visit Louvre museum (you will get about 2.5hrs inside the museum)
- 19:00 – Dinner break and then drive to hotel (B&B Hotel or similar near the airport)
- Add-on optional costs: Lift up the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Indian lunch, dinner.
- Note: Eiffel Tower has mid floor and top floor (Summit). We always visit at least the mid floor. Tickets to Summit is subject to availability and so we cannot guarantee Summit visit.
- Day 3, ( ):
- 08:00 breakfast at the hotel
- 09:00 checkout from the hotel
- Option 1: Go to Disneyland by yourself. Our bus will drop you at CDG airport from where you can take a direct train to Disneyland. In the evening after Disneyland closes, return to the airport and our bus will pick you.
- Option 2: Our bus will do a city tour and drive past major land marks of Paris like Arc de Triumph, Invalides, Champs Elysse, Place de la Concorde, Notre Dame, Sacre Coer etc with brief stops where possible (depending on traffic conditions; usually we get to make stops at 2 or 3 of these points). After lunch, visit Trocadero and go for boat ride at river Siene. After dinner break drive around the city for Christmas lights
- 23:00 departure to Netherlands
- 23:45 pickup people who went to Disneyland at the airport
- Add-on options: boat ride, Indian lunch, dinner.
- Day 4, ( ):
- 05:00 – Eindhoven (Dusseldorf folks can take a train/Filxbus/IC bus from here)
- 06:10 – Arrival, Breukelen train station
- 06:30 – Arrival, Amstelveen
- 06:50 – Arrival, Schiphol
- 07:30 – Arrival Den Haag
Costs & Terms
Pricing based on 2 adults occupancy per room* :
|….For each…||Today||from Tomorrow|
|Adult (12yrs+)1||€ 260||Might change
(if the price reduces, we will refund the difference)
|Next generation (6yrs to 11.9yrs)2||€ 195|
|Kids (0 to 5.9yrs)2 3||€ 175|
|1 – max 1 child per adult at child fare (additional children can pay adult fare and join in)
2 – Rate when accompanied by an adult
3 – when using existing bedding in a double/twin room
*If alone, see points 8 and 9 in FAQ.
- Step 1 – book the base package (transport + sightseeing + accommodation with breakfast).
- Step 2 – 5 days before the tour, we will coordinate with you for the additional options and also send detailed pickup point information
- Important – Make sure each travelers’ passport is valid at least till end of this tour and so also Residence Permit (where applicable). Passport is mandatory to carry. Netherlands Residence Permit is not a valid travel document outside Netherlands.
- The rates are based on 2 persons (+ their kids) per hotel room basis. If you want single rooms or wish more than 2 beds/occupancy, please contact email@example.com. Kids above 6yrs get an extra (sofa)bed.
- Cancellation (cut off time is midnight CET):
- Till 4 weeks before travel start date: 15€ per cancellation request
- Till 2 weeks before travel start date: 50% refund
- 1 week before travel start date: refund is not possible (for reasons other than COVID)
- 25% refund if you have to cancel due to catching COVID-19 upto 8hrs before the start of the tour.
- Seat confirmation is subject to availability of seats. Confirmation mail is usually sent in 15 minutes. If not done in 24 hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/Whatsapp Skanda Travels at (0031) 655 456 091.
- When you are a group of 3 people, all seats may not be possible in a single row in the 2+2 seats bus (the 3rd seat may be in 1 row in front or 1 row behind).
- When the registrations are too few to conduct a tour, the tour will be rescheduled to a later date. You can opt for a full refund if you wish. In case of cancellation we will let you know latest by 5 days before the tour date.
- Seating is usually done in the order of booking confirmation. If you need front/middle seats only, they you have the possibility to book them by paying a premium of 20€ per seat. Please contact Skanda Travels for this option.
- What are the other costs I need to keep in mind?
- Ans: Please click on the ‘costs & terms’ tab and scroll down to see the costs.
- Are the tickets to the attractions reserved ahead or do we need to buy on arrival?
- Ans: Skanda Travels will reserve the tickets in advance for the group. However in Paris it is not always possible to make confirmed advance group reservations and so it could happen that the group has to stand in the regular line. Once you have booked the seats, Skanda Travels will communicate with you on how this will be arranged.
- Are food arrangements also made?
- Ans: Breakfast (Continental) at the hotel is already included it the price. For lunch there will be a break and the tour leader will brief you the options where you can help yourself. Indian dinner will be arranged on most days and you can opt for it. If you do not want to opt for it, you will have other options nearby. Once your reservation is complete, Skanda Travels will communicate with you on how this will be arranged.
- Is there possibility for vegetarian food in this trip?
- Ans: Yes. Throughout the tour you have possibility for veg food (Indian in most places). Usually about 50% of the travelers are vegetarians!
- I want to send my parents only. Will there be someone to guide them?
- Ans: The tour leader will accompany the group to all attractions in the tour itinerary. As long as they are physically fit for mild walks to attractions, it is not a problem. Please note that this is a city tour and so the bus will not go to the door step of the attractions. Ability to walk up to 500mts is required.
- Will I get a seat for my child in the bus?
- Ans: Yes. It is also required by law that everyone should have their own seat irrespective of the age
- Can I bring baby stroller?
- Ans: Yes.
- I’m coming alone. Will I have to share my hotel room with another person?
- Ans: You have an option either ways. If you do not want to share you need to mention upfront in the email and it will cost €30 extra. Else it is €15 extra
- I’m alone. I don’t mind sharing with a (same gender) roommate, but not otherwise.
- Ans: We will make sure you are either alone or with same gender roommate. You pay only €15 extra. We have to charge this because we often do not find a roommate.
- We are a group of 3 friends. Is it possible that we share the same room with an extra bed in the room?
- Ans: This depends on availability of triple rooms. Mention this at the time of reservation by email to email@example.com so that arrangements can be checked. Please note that the extra bed may not be comfortable for an adult and so this arrangement is not recommended by Skanda Travels.
- What are the departure points?
- Ans: Near the bus/train station.
- What is the group like?
- Ans: It is expected to be a largely Indians – singles, couples, families and elder parents.
- Can I bring along a non-Indian?
- Ans: You may, but please do set their expectation that the crowd is primarily Indian – the languages, movies, chit chatting could all be in a different language than they can understand!
Step 1: Fill the form below and click ‘Check Availabilty’ button.
Step 2 (when seats are available):
- If you have Netherlands bank account, you can pay via Ideal.
- If not, in couple of minutes you will get an email with our bank details for payment. (Skanda Travels account number: NL23 ABNA 0572 7560 46, BIC – ABNANL2A).